29 October 2009

Salmon Teriyaki

This is something I really liked to eat at the restaurant I worked on, but had never tried it at home. My first try has a bit too much soy sauce but the bf loved it.


PA280004


I packed a furikake pack to go on top of the rice. Then some saute'd vegetables because the bf was super hungry and I usually cook both dinner and lunch at the same time to let the lunch cool down and then store it.


This was just for the picture to show the wasabi furikake pack.
PA280005

I made something the day before but it had been a complicated day and the food was the one thing who had to pay for the bad day unfortunately:


PA270001

There's couscous, broccolli/cauliflower and fishfingers. I did not have the head to put anything else in it, went straight to bed afterwards.

I'll be cooking some fun things next week so check by soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment